We are working with various global brand engines and services, many frequently asked questions from our customers are for us to intend to discover the best answers to solve customers’ problem questions. Please leave your question in the box below as your inquiry is important for us to further improve and provide an advantage to our competitors.
1. Q: The first world engine was born In DEUTZ?
A: In 1864, N.A. Otto and E.Langen built up DEUTZ Company, and in 1870 year Mr. Otto invented the first 4 strokes engine in the world and use natural gas until 1896, DEUTZ produced the first diesel engine.
2. Q: How wide is the range of applications of DEUTZ engines?
Agriculture Equipment 40-520kW (54-697hp)
Construction Equipment 18.4-520kW (24.5hp-697hp)
Material Handling 18.4-180kW (24.5hp – 241hp)
Stationary Equipment 12-399kW (16-535hp)
Marine 35-450kW (47-603hp)
Ground Support Equipment 18.4-500kW (24.5-671hp)
Railway 260-440kW (349-590hp)
Automotive 161-440kW (220-590hp)
Military To consult DEUTZ distributor
3. Q: How about DEUTZ different type of generators?
A: DEUTZ have 2 type of generators as Silent Canopy Set and Open Skid Set. The differences between 2 types will depend on the usage and venue. Which is Silent Canopy Set would apply for Concerts, Hospitals, Exhibitions, Commercial Buildings and Port Equipment and Open Skid Set would often apply for Construction Site, Quarry Operations, Factories, Fire Pump and On-Board Vessel.
4. Q: Is DEUTZ an exhaust emission expert?
A: YES, A LEADER. DEUTZ is developing technologies for tomorrow’s needs today. The core drivers are increasingly stringent emission requirements. To meet these, DEUTZ engines have powerful exhaust after-treatment systems that already meet EU Stage V, which will apply from 2019. At the same time, DEUTZ is developing strategies to effectively reduce CO2. Here, the use of biogenic or synthetic fuels – derived from renewably generated electricity – offer a future-oriented perspective for internal combustion engines.
5. Q: How good is DEUTZ’s support and service?
A: PROFESSIONAL. DEUTZ Engine Plus is a variety of products and services around your engine designed to maximize your performance. From individual application engineering to smart engine retrofits: DEUTZ offers extensive support throughout the lifetime of your engine.
DEUTZ offers a broad portfolio of add-on components that provide a perfect match to your engine – from fuel pre-heaters right up to complete Power Packs.
DEUTZ provides customer-specific engineering support and application services – to help our customers achieve optimum system integration of all hardware components and software functions.
High-quality hand tools made in Germany: Resilient, durable and safe – the perfect match for your workshop.
Extended Parts Coverage
Extended protection for the heart of your machine. The extended warranty up to 5 years offers cost control and 100% coverage of spare parts and labor costs. For more information please visit https://www.deutz.com/en/service/engine-plus/
6. Q: Which ranges of DEUTZ Engines are named Stage V Ready?
A: WORLD FIRST
TCD 2.9 / 37 – 56 kW
TCD 3.6 / 56 – 100 kW
TCD 4.1 / 85 – 115 kW
TCD 6.1 / 130 – 206 kW
TCD 7.8 / 160 – 291 kW
DEUTZ Engines “Stage V ready” seal shows that they already meet the requirements of the EU emissions standard Stage V, which will apply from 2019.
7. Q: After sales services provide?
A: EA Mechanics as an authorized distributor of DEUTZ engines in Thailand, we are ready to looking after you and your engine as well as our best. Abilities and skills can be covering your demands and make you satisfied. Genuine parts available in store and quality service and maintenance team standby to serving you service on time. Including standard warranty of each
delivered engines from us. *Term and Condition Apply
8. Q: Key advantage of Genuine DEUTZ parts can offer?
A: – Optimum availability
– Rapid-response delivery service, world-wide
– Prime quality of all parts due to strict quality assurance
– Tailor-made repair kits with price advantage
– Parts availability at least 15 years after end of series production
9. Q: How about Biogenic fuels for DEUTZ engines?
A: Biogenic fuels – Biodiesel or FAME (fatty acid methyl ester) consists of so-called trans esterified vegetable oils that have been adjusted to have the properties of diesel fuel. In Germany, rapeseed oil is usually the raw material base, so it is often referred to as rapeseed oil methyl ester (RME).
Biodiesel can be used in suitable engines in its pure form (B100) or as a blend with petro diesel such as B7.
All DEUTZ engines are approved for the diesel fuel/biodiesel blends permissible in Europe and the U.S. as per EN 590 (up to 7%) and ASTM D 975 (up to 5%). In addition, there are also a great number of approvals for higher biodiesel mixture proportions (EN 16734 / EN 16709 / ASTM D 7467) and for clean fuels according to EN 14214.
10. Q: EA Mechanics is an authorized dealer of DEUTZ in Thailand?
A: Yes, EA Mechanics is an authorized dealer of DEUTZ in Thailand. We were officially appointed by DEUTZ AG and DEUTZ Asia Pacific (Pte). We are offering sell and deliver DEUTZ Engines, Genuine Spare Parts, and provide Technical Service to users of DEUTZ engines in Thailand.
1. Q: Does Scania offers marine engines for sale?
A: Scania has been producing and developing marine engines for more than 100 years ago. Scania also manufactures and
distributes to customers around the world, especially famous in Europe countries as Norway, Denmark and Netherland
included in Asia countries as many fishing vessels in South Korea and Ferry vessels in Australia.
2. Q: Is Scania marine engines the same company that produces Scania Buses and Trucks?
A: Yes, Scania marine engines is the same company that produces Scania Buses and Trucks engines. Every engines produced
from Research and Development Headquarter Center at Södertälje in Sweden.
3. Q: Where does the Scania marine engines assembled and produced?
A: Scania has production facilities in Europe and Latin America and assembly plants in Africa and Asia.
4. Q: Is it true that Scania marine parts is rare, difficult to repair and expensive?
A: Scania parts are over 90% compatible with Scania bus and truck engines (Scania Modular system). We offer 6 months
warranty in every purchase parts and 1 year warranty in every purchase parts included services package from Scania.
We can provide reasonable price and quality services for our customers.
5. Q: Either Mechanics or ECU is the Scania marine engine control system? How many horsepower which each individual range?
A: Scania marine engines is controlled by Electronic Control Unit system (ECU). We call the function of the control system
as “Engine Management System (EMS)”
1. DI09 (9 litre, 5 cyl-inline) / 220 – 400 hp
2. DI13 (13 litre, 6 cyl-inline) / 550 – 1200 hp
3. DI16 (16 litre, V8) / 300 – 1200 hp
and Auxiliary engine high power 640 kW
6. Q: What are the highlights of the Scania marine engines?
A: The highlights of the Scania marine engines
1. Scania marine engines provides higher horsepower and torque that calculated from engine capacity (Power to weight ratio)
2. Scania marine engines as a compact dimension engines, easy to setting and maintaining.
3. Saving fuel consumption and good performance (High toque at low rev)
4. Parts available (Modular System), Easy Repair (One man service concept)
and Service networks (10 Scania branches nationwide)
5. Uptime repair and maintenance. Lower operation cost if comparable with life cycle of Scania engines.
(Saving fuel cost / Lower Maintenance and Repair cost / Better power to weight ratio, less overhaul cost)
7. Q: Can Scania marine engines use diesel that sold in Thailand?
A: Scania marine engines can use diesel that sold in Thailand.
8. Q: Scania scope of supply?
A: Base engine with options and SCANIA Instrumentation (Touch screen monitor display 5.7 inch. and Start-Stop control set.
9. Q: Where we can contact for further information about Scania engines?
A: For further information please contact EA Mechanics as the dealer of Scania Thailand via tel. +662-722-1118 or email@example.com
10. Q: Which is the emergency contact in case of engine have problem and also warranty covered?
A: EA Mechanics as one dealer of Scania engines, we can provide details and services for our customers 24 hours, just call via services hotline +669-2252-8777. We also offer 1 year warranty (validity from delivery date)